Uganda, a Landlocked Nation located in Central Eastern Africa, and the Economy of Uganda is the second largest in Africa with $2.9 billion worth of exported products in 2017. Uganda’s total population is 39.6 million and it translates to $75 worth for every person in this country.
The top exports of Uganda are Gold, Coffee, Raw Tobacco, Tea & Cocoa Beans. Food Industry waste including Oil is the fastest growing top exported category experienced an increase in demand in 2017 increasing with up 94.9% from 2016. And second highest is Vegetables which is also increased 52.7% from 2016.
UGANDA TRADE ACTIVITY
Our Uganda Export Trade information is based on updated shipping bills, invoice, and other operational documentation, which are needed in the import/export trade. Export trade information is collected directly from the Uganda Customs, Port Authorities, Government bodies, shipping companies, and different Trade Associations. We make sure that all the information we collect is credible and verified before sharing it with our customers. Data fields include Date, Exporter Name, Importer Name, HS Code, Description, Quantity, Value in USD, Value in UGX and Country of Destination.
BENEFITS OF UGANDA EXPORT DATA
* Evaluate Supplier or Buyer: The data provides insight into the various activities of suppliers and buyers, helping them to choose the ones suitable for their business.
* Monitor competitors: Staying updated with trading activities and information in Uganda will help you understand your competition’s level.
*Find sales Prospects, new trends, and growth opportunities: Understanding what customers are looking for will lead to profitable and popular imports.
* Research market: Staying updated with import information enables researchers to stay updated with actual market changes and conclusions.
FUEL-UP YOUR BUSINESS GROWTH WITH UGANDA EXPORT DATA
* Understand Country’s Trade System: Some countries have the special trade system. If you want to achieve business goals in a flawless manner, you should refer to Uganda export data right away. Tradeimex offers Uganda export data through which you can get the idea about the country’s trade system abd modify your business strategies accordingly.
* Identify the Success Ration of Product: It is necessary to get an idea about the success ration of product in the market. You can use the export statistics we arrange from the genuine sources to understand how far your services can go.
* Check-Out the Past and Present Trade Environment: Past and present trade environment will definitely have an impact on a future outcome. Now, you can check out the past and present trade environment easily through our Uganda export statistics.
* Identify Your Target: When you are planning to expand your business, you should identify the target in the first place. Our data will definitely help you to identify your target and let you transform your business strategy accordingly.