Philippines, island country of Southeast Asia in the western Pacific Ocean. The economy of the Philippines is the world's 34th largest economy with $63.2 billion worth of exported products in 2017. Philippines’s total population is 104.3 million and it translates to $600 worth for every people in Southeast Asian island.
The top exports of the Philippines are Integrated Circuits, Computers, Semiconductor Devices, Insulated Wire, Copper and Electrical Transformers. Copper is the fastest growing top exported category experienced an increase in demand in 2017 increasing with 213.9% from 2016. And second highest is gems and precious metals with up 79%.
PHILIPPINES TRADE ACTIVITY
Our Philippines Export Trade information is based on updated shipping bills, invoice, and other operational documentation, which are needed in the import/export trade. Export trade information is collected directly from the Philippines Customs, Port Authorities, Government bodies, shipping companies, and different Trade Associations. We make sure that all the information we collect is credible and verified before sharing it with our customers. Data fields include Date, Year, Exporter Name, Importer Name, HS Code, Product Description, Gross Weight, Package, Value, Export Country and Import Country.
BENEFITS OF PHILIPPINES EXPORT DATA
* Evaluate Supplier or Buyer: The data provides insight into the various activities of suppliers and buyers, helping them to choose the ones suitable for their business.
* Monitor competitors: Staying updated with trading activities and information in Philippines will help you understand your competition’s level.
*Find sales Prospects, new trends, and growth opportunities: Understanding what customers are looking for will lead to profitable and popular imports.
* Research market: Staying updated with import information enables researchers to stay updated with actual market changes and conclusions.
GET EXPORT DATA OF PHILIPPINES TO INCREASE THE PRODUCTIVITY
* Know the main exports: When you are in trading industry, you should have detailed information about the main exports. Tradeimex provides you Philippines export data that can help you to know about main exports and buyers in the industry.
* Make future strategies: Make future strategies and implement them in the right way to attain desired goals you have as a supplier. Use our data and get insights of how you can make the effective strategies and gain maximum profits.
* Improve your skills: Philippines export data will help you understand how you can improve your skills in order to meet your customers' demand. Once you improve your skills, you will open up new avenues to embrace success.
*Know the trends in trade behavior: You should stay aware of everything related to consignee or consigner and the new trends in trade behavior. Our data helps traders to stay updated about what is new in the market and what would be the right approach to increase productivity and investment profit.