RUSSIAN CUSTOMS IMPORT DATA
Russia imported $228.2 billion worth of products in 2017. This is an increase by 25.2% since 2016. Russian imports currently represent 1.4% of overall international imports totaling $16.054 trillion in 2016. Russia has a population of 142.3 million people, and this translates to about $1,600 in annual product demand from every citizen in the country.
Russia’s most popular import products include electric machinery, computers, mineral fuels, vehicles, iron, steel, plastics, ores, slag, ash, aircrafts, fruits and nuts, and pharmaceuticals. Iron and steel are the fastest growing import category, with an increase of 59.1 % from 2016.
RUSSIA TRADE ACTIVITY
Our Russian Customs Import Data is based on updated shipping bills, invoice, and other operational documentation, which are needed in the import/export trade. Import trade information is collected directly from the Russian Customs, Port Authorities, Government bodies, shipping companies, and different Trade Associations. We make sure that all the information we collect is credible and verified before sharing it with our customers. Data fields include Declaration Number, Registration Date, Release Date, Exporter Name, Address, Importer OGRN, Importer TIN, Importer Name, Importer Address, Declarant Name, Declarant Address, Manufacturer Name, HS Code, Product Description, Net Weight, Gross Weight, Number of Packages, Unit Value, Invoice Value in USD & Rubles, Statistical Value in USD & Rubles, Origin Country, Destination Country, Currency Exchange Rate, Warehouse Name, Warehouse City, Broker Name, Vehicle Determination Method and Many More..
BENEFITS OF RUSSIA IMPORT DATA
* Evaluate Supplier or Buyer: The data provides insight into the various activities of suppliers and buyers, helping them to choose the ones suitable for their business.
* Monitor competitors: Staying updated with trading activities and information in Russia will help you understand your competition’s level.
*Find sales Prospects, new trends, and growth opportunities: Understanding what customers are looking for will lead to profitable and popular imports.
* Research market: Staying updated with import information enables researchers to stay updated with actual market changes and conclusions.
RUSSIA IMPORT DATA BENEFITS YOUR BUSINESS IN A FLAWLESS WAY
* Build Trade Relationship: Building great trade relationship with the foreign supplier and Russian importers will elevate the growth of your business. If you want to understand the nature of Russian trade, Russia custom import data will help you know how to master the trade and build a good relationship. The data we provide you accurate approach for building health trade relationship.
* Analyze Customer’s Demand: To achieve the desired business growth, it is necessary to analyze the demand for your product in the market. This way you can understand what your customers need and expect from you. Moreover, Russia import data will help you explore new avenues to expand your business and maximize profit.
*Reduce Risk and Fraud: Making a business risk-free is no less than a task until you collect the relevant details about the market and the risk involved. Of course, a risk-free business is the only way to stay satisfied with your business growth. The import data will help you prevent risk and business fraud to stay peaceful. Now, avoid risk and improve your sale quickly.
* Monitor Business Strategies of Competitors: Staying up-to-date always comes with a bonus. Tracking the competitors’ activities and business strategies will make you a clear idea about how to beat the market and lead the market. Use Russian import data collected by us and stay on top of the priority list of customers. In fact, the data will help you understand which kind of approach is useful to maximize the investment profit.