PHILIPPINES IMPORT DATA
Philippines imported $98.5 billion worth of products in 2017. This is an increase by 49.9% since 2013. Filippino imports currently represent 0.6% of overall international imports totaling $16.054 trillion in 2016. Philippines has a population of 104.3 million people, and this translates to about $950 in annual product demand from every citizen in the country.
Philippines’s most popular import products include electric machinery, computers, mineral fuels, vehicles, iron, steel, plastics, ores, slag, ash, aircrafts, optical apparatus, and pharmaceuticals.. Imported ores, slag, and ash are the fastest growing import category, with an increase of 396.9 % from 2016.
PHILIPPINES TRADE ACTIVITY
Our Import Data of Philippines is based on updated shipping bills, invoice, and other operational documentation, which are needed in the import/export trade. Import trade information is collected directly from the Philippines Customs, Port Authorities, Government bodies, shipping companies, and different Trade Associations. We make sure that all the information we collect is credible and verified before sharing it with our customers. Data fields include Date, B/L No, Importer Name, Exporter Name, Broker Name, HS Code, Vessel Name, Product Description, Net Weight (KG), Gross Weight (KG), FOB Value, Package, Port of Entry, Port of Destination, Export Country & Import Country.
BENEFITS OF PHILIPPINES IMPORT DATA
* Evaluate Supplier or Buyer: The data provides insight into the various activities of suppliers and buyers, helping them to choose the ones suitable for their business.
* Monitor competitors: Staying updated with trading activities and information in Philippines will help you understand your competition’s level.
*Find sales Prospects, new trends, and growth opportunities: Understanding what customers are looking for will lead to profitable and popular imports.
* Research market: Staying updated with import information enables researchers to stay updated with actual market changes and conclusions.
PHILIPPINES IMPORT DATA FOR YOUR BUSINESS GROWTH
* Make your product a brand in trade industry: Launching a product in the market is not sufficient to achieve your desired goals. In fact, you have to work hard to make the task possible. Tradeimex is offering you Philippines import data through which you can learn how to make product a brand in trade industry.
* Improve your services: You should update your services from time to time, which ultimately attract buyers. We will definitely provide you detailed information in import data report that can help you learn how to improve your services.
*Launch products your customers want: To achieve success in trade industry, you have to keep your customers happy and this is a sign of successful supplier. You can use our data to know what is in demand. This way you can understand what products you should launch to make your customers happy.
*Avoid discrepancies: Philippines import data will also help you to avoid discrepancies that could affect your business adversely. Use our data and make your business growing in a right direction by keeping you inform about consignee and consigner.
Frequently asked questions
How your reports are useful for my business?
-With the help of this database you can check the supply-demand of your product in Philippines. It will give you a brief analysis of your industry. Also shares Buyers/Suppliers information and tracks your competitors.
Is the Philippines import data collected from genuine resources?
- It is sourced from Customs, Port Authorities, and different Trade associations.
Can I collect genuine Philippines import data at TradeImeX?
- Yes, TradeImeX offers you an authentic Philippines Import data which covers complete shipping information.
Is your data updated and useful for my steel manufacturing business?
- Yes, if you are planning to target Philippines market and looking for genuine buyers of your product then Philippines Import Reports will be helpful for you. And we have all country’s updated records.
For any inquiries, questions or commendations, please mail at email@example.com or fill out the following form