SOUTH AFRICA IMPORT
South Africa is the Southernmost Country of Africa. South Africa imported $83.2 billion worth of products in 2017. This is an increase by 11.3% but decreased by -19.5% since 2013 due to dollar effect. South Africa has a population of 54.8 million people, and this translates to about $1,500 in annual product demand from every citizen in the country.
South Africa’s most popular import products includes organic and inorganic chemicals, optical, technical, medical apparatus, plastics, electric machinery, computers, mineral fuels and oils, vehicles, iron, steel, and pharmaceuticals. Inorganic chemicals are the fastest growing import category, with an increase of 27.2 % from 2016.
SOUTH AFRICA TRADE ACTIVITY
Our South Africa import trade information is based on updated shipping bills, invoice, and other operational documentation, which are needed in the import/export trade. Import trade information is collected directly from the South African Customs, Port Authorities, Government bodies, shipping companies, and different Trade Associations. We make sure that all the information we collect is credible and verified before sharing it with our customers. Data fields include Year, Month, HS Code, Transport Mode, Description, Qty, Value, Port Of Destination, Country of Origin and Country of Destination
BENEFITS OF SOUTH AFRICA IMPORT DATA
* Evaluate Supplier or Buyer: The data provides insight into the various activities of suppliers and buyers, helping them to choose the ones suitable for their business.
* Monitor competitors: Staying updated with trading activities and information in South Africa will help you understand your competition’s level.
*Find sales Prospects, new trends, and growth opportunities: Understanding what customers are looking for will lead to profitable and popular imports.
* Research market: Staying updated with import information enables researchers to stay updated with actual market changes and conclusions.
TRADEIMEX PROFFERS AUTHENTIC SOUTH AFRICA IMPORT EXPORT DATA
* Get the Great Support to Trade Internationally: Of course, launching your product on an international level is never easy. No matter how useful services you provide, you might need to have a better understanding of the trade industry to get the desired results. Trade Imex is the leading trade data provider that offers you reliable support to trade internationally. Get dependable South Africa import export data from us to trade stress-free.
* Convenient Access to Details You Require: Looking for convenient access to details about international trade you require? This is exactly where Trade Imex has you covered. We are providing you genuine details you want to embrace success in your professional life. Use our data to stand out of the crowd and elevate your business growth.
* Up-To-Date and Reliable Information: We bring you convenient access to up-to-date and trustworthy South Africa import data. If you are confused about how to judge the growth ratio and meet the customers’ needs, feel free to get in touch with us. We are offering transparent and authentic facts about the South African trade industry. Now, use our platform to get the right direction, as we are always ready to help.
*Check-Out the Best Practices to Be Followed: It is necessary to understand, which practice is best to be followed when it comes to achieving desired business goals. We are here to help you out find the best practices through the means of our authentically arranged trade data. Now, take a helping hand from us and feel free to trade in South Africa.