Kenya is a country which located in East Africa with coastline on the Indian Ocean. Kenya is 65th largest economy in the world. The Republic of Kenya is imported US$17.8 billion in 2017. Total population of this country is 47.6 million which translates to $325 in yearly product demand from every person in this east African country.
Kenya popular imported Products are Refined Petroleum, Palm Oil, Cars, Packaged Medicaments, Paper, Machinery, and Raw Sugar. Imported Paper is the fastest growing import category, with an increase of 32.1 % from 2016. And second, highest is Iron/Steel/Metals which is also increased 25-27% from 2016.
KENYA TRADE ACTIVITY
Our Kenya Import trade information is based on updated shipping bills, invoice, and other operational documentation, which are needed in the import/export trade. Import trade information is collected directly from the Kenya Customs, Port Authorities, Government bodies, shipping companies, and different Trade Associations. We make sure that all the information we collect is credible and verified before sharing it with our customers. Kenya Import Data fields include Year, Date, Shipment Entry Number, Manifesto Number, Identification Number, Bill of Lading Number, Importer Code, Importer Name, Importer Address, Exporter Name, Exporter Address, Agent ID, Agent Name, Agent Address, HS Code, Product Description, Quantity, Unit, Price in KES & USD, Country of Origin, Customs, Port of Discharge and Country of Destination.
BENEFITS OF KENYA IMPORT DATA
* Evaluate Supplier or Buyer: The data provides insight into the various activities of suppliers and buyers, helping them to choose the ones suitable for their business.
* Monitor competitors: Staying updated with trading activities and information in Kenya will help you understand your competition’s level.
*Find sales Prospects, new trends, and growth opportunities: Understanding what customers are looking for will lead to profitable and popular imports.
* Research market: Staying updated with import information enables researchers to stay updated with actual market changes and conclusions.
GET KENYA TRADE DATA TO MAXIMIZE YOUR EARNING PROFIT
* Know the Market Where You Have to Invest: If you want to maximize earning profit, then use Kenya customs import export data. Trade Imex helps you to know the market where you have to sell or deliver the products. Of course, the trade industry has a different trend depending on your product and services. That’s why you should understand the marketplace better.
* Improve Operational Strategies: When it comes to maximizing the earning profits, you should never neglect your operational strategies. In fact, you should improve your operational strategies on a regular basis. This is exactly where our customized and updated Kenya trade data will help you. Of course, the increased investment return is no less than a bonus. We take pride in enhancing your business profit by arranging genuine details.
* Reduce Investment Cost and Improve Productivity: Investment cost can burn a huge hole in your pocket if you are unable to get the desired return. TradeImex is bringing you genuine and up-to-date data that you can use to reduce investment cost and improve return benefits. Our data is collected from reliable resources and gives you prompt help when you want to double the profits.
* Enhance Trade Activities to Meet Your Customers’ Needs: Get Kenya import data and utilize all the facts to understand how to enhance your trade activities. We strive to fulfill your business-related needs. That’s why we offer round-the-clock services when you are on the hunt for genuine trading information. We also make sure that our trade statistics bring you positive outcomes all the time.