COSTA RICA EXPORT
Costa Rica is a rugged, rain forested North American country with coastlines on the Caribbean and Pacific Costa Rica used to be known principally as a producer of bananas and coffee. Although it is still a largely agricultural country, its manufacturing and industry´s contribution to economy has overtaken agriculture with $ 10.6 billion worth of exported products in 2017. Costa Rica’s total population is 4.9 million and it translates to $2,200 worth for every person in this North American country
The top exports of Costa Rica are Medical Instruments, Bananas, Tropical Fruits, Orthopedic Appliances, Semiconductor Devices. Medical Instruments is the fastest growing top exported category experienced an increase in demand in 2017 increasing with up 18.5% from 2016. And second highest is Bananas which is also increased 11% from 2016.
COSTA RICA TRADE ACTIVITY
Our Costa Rica Export Trade information is based on updated shipping bills, invoice, and other operational documentation, which are needed in the import/export trade. Import trade information is collected directly from the Costa Rica Customs, Port Authorities, Government bodies, shipping companies, and different Trade Associations. We make sure that all the information we collect is credible and verified before sharing it with our customers. Costa Rica Data fields include Date, Declaration Number, Customs, Regimen, RUC, Exporter Name, Declarant Tax ID & Name, Agent Tax ID & Agent Name, HS Code, Product Description, Brand, Quantity, Net Weight, Gross Weight, FOB Value, Destination Country and Transport Mode.
BENEFITS OF COSTA RICA EXPORT DATA
* Evaluate Supplier or Buyer: The data provides insight into the various activities of suppliers and buyers, helping them to choose the ones suitable for their business.
* Monitor competitors: Staying updated with trading activities and information in Costa Rica will help you understand your competition’s level.
*Find sales Prospects, new trends, and growth opportunities: Understanding what customers are looking for will lead to profitable and popular imports.
* Research market: Staying updated with import information enables researchers to stay updated with actual market changes and conclusions.
ESCALATE YOUR BUSINESS WITH COSTA RICA EXPORT DATA
* Estimate the Ratio of Required Goods: When you are out in trade industry to take your business to abroad, you might need to estimate the ration of required good in advance. This is exactly where Tradeimex will come to serve you helping hands. We provide genuine Costa Rica export data to make it easy for you to estimate the ratio of goods that need to be produced.
* Identify Discrepancies: Identifying discrepancies will be quite useful for your business growth. Now, use our trade data and identify the variations to bridge the trading gap.
* Add Values and Volume to Your Production: To achieve business goals in a comfortable manner, it is necessary to add value and volume to your production. The Costa Rica trade data we provide will definitely help you understand how to add value and maximize your production to achieve success.
*Suspect Average Pricing for Goods: If you are ready to sell goods on the international level, you should take time to suspect the average pricing of goods. We offer you quick access to trade data through which you can get estimated idea about the average pricing of goods you produce.