Mexico imported $420.4 billion worth of products in 2017. This is an increase by 10.3% since 2013. Mexico’s imports currently represent 2.6% of overall international imports totaling $16.054 trillion in 2016. Mexico has a population of 124.6 billion people, and this translates to about $3,400 in annual product demand from every citizen in the country.
Mexico’s most popular import products are mineral fuels, machinery, electric machinery, iron, steel, plastics, vehicles, opticals, organic chemicals, rubber and articles of iron and steel. Mineral fuels are the fastest growing import category, with an increase of 41.6% from 2016.
MEXICO TRADE ACTIVITY
Our Mexico import trade information is based on updated shipping bills, invoice, and other operational documentation, which are needed in the import/export trade. Import trade information is collected directly from the Mexico Customs, Port Authorities, Government bodies, shipping companies, and different Trade Associations. We make sure that all the information we collect is credible and verified before sharing it with our customers. Mexico Import Data fields include Date, Year, Declaration Number, Mexican Importer RFC, Mexican Importer Name, Importer Address, Exporter Name, HS Code, Product Description, Quantity, Net Weight, CIF Value, Mexico Port, Origin Country.
BENEFITS OF MEXICO IMPORT DATA
* Evaluate Supplier or Buyer: The data provides insight into the various activities of suppliers and buyers, helping them to choose the ones suitable for their business.
* Monitor competitors: Staying updated with trading activities and information in Mexico will help you understand your competition’s level.
*Find sales Prospects, new trends, and growth opportunities: Understanding what customers are looking for will lead to profitable and popular imports.
* Research market: Staying updated with import information enables researchers to stay updated with actual market changes and conclusions.
MAKE TRADING EASIER WITH MEXICO IMPORT DATA
* Enhance Your Trading Skills to attract buyers: You should enhance your trading skills if you want to achieve success. Tradeimex is here to bring you genuine and updated Mexico import data through which you can learn how you can enhance your trading skills.
*Stabilize Your Production Growth: To stabilize your production growth, you should understand the import market carefully. Our data will definitely come to assist you in stabilizing your growth. In fact, you can use data to increase your production to seek future growth.
* Identify New Avenues: Get import data of Mexico from us and identify new avenues you can choose to attain the desired success and become a professional supplier. We ensure you get genuine details from us to meet your purposes.
*Maintain Balance to Stay Afloat: It is quite necessary to maintain a balance if you want to stay afloat. Now, collect accurate data from us to stay informed about consignee or consigner and make trading easier whilst maintaining balance.