Indonesia imported $156.9 billion worth of products in 2017. This is an increase by 15.7% since 2016 and a decrease of -15.9% from 2013. Indonesia’s imports currently represent 1% of overall international imports totaling $16.054 trillion in 2016. Indonesia has a population of 260.6 billion people, and this translates to about $600 in annual product demand from every citizen in the country.
Indonesia’s most popular import products are mineral fuels, machinery including computers, electric machinery, iron, steel, plastics, vehicles, organic chemicals, cereals, food industry waste, and articles of iron and steel. Mineral fuels are the fastest growing import category, with an increase of 23.1 % from 2016.
INDONESIA TRADE ACTIVITY
Our Indonesia Import trade information is based on updated shipping bills, invoice, and other operational documentation, which are needed in the import/export trade. Import trade information is collected directly from the Indonesia Customs, Port Authorities, Government bodies, shipping companies, and different Trade Associations. We make sure that all the information we collect is credible and verified before sharing it with our customers. Data fields Year, Month, Importer Name, Importer Address, Exporter Name, Exporter Address, HS Code, Product Description, Quantity, Unit, Net Weight (KG), CIF Value, Export Country, Import Country, Loading Port and Unloading Port.
BENEFITS OF INDONESIA IMPORT DATA
* Evaluate Supplier or Buyer: The data provides insight into the various activities of suppliers and buyers, helping them to choose the ones suitable for their business.
* Monitor competitors: Staying updated with trading activities and information in Indonesia will help you understand your competition’s level.
*Find sales Prospects, new trends, and growth opportunities: Understanding what customers are looking for will lead to profitable and popular imports.
* Research market: Staying updated with import information enables researchers to stay updated with actual market changes and conclusions.
TAKE YOUR BUSINESS TO THE NEXT LEVEL WITH TRADEIMEX’S INDONESIA CUSTOMS DATA
* Ease of Analyzing the Market: Analyzing the marketplace on which you rely for trading is important. To achieve the desired profit, you should analyze the market carefully. If you are on the hunt for the reliable source for gathering Indonesia import data, TradeImex is the only name you need to know. We deliver genuine details and help you to understand the marketplace easily.
* The convenience of Evaluating Profit: Profit is what that every entrepreneur works for. Before planning an investment, you should evaluate the profit first. We offer you the convenience of evaluating profit through our import data on Indonesia trade market. We ensure you invest confidently. That’s why we let you use our genuinely collected data and achieve the desired outcome.
* Effective Solutions: No matter how hard you work, the chances are always there to encounter the risk you always want to avoid. TradeImex works with the sole aim of helping you by reducing risk and finding effective solutions. Use our Indonesia custom data and take your business growth to the next level.
*To Understand the Trading Issues: Trading issues are no doubt the biggest barrier in your way to success. This is exactly where we make your way easy and help you understand the trading issues. Of course, understanding the issues will help you to prevent them causing you loss. We help you plan your strategies that include low or no risk. Therefore, you will be guaranteed not to miss a chance to maximize your profit.
Frequently asked questions
What is Indonesia Import database?
-Indonesia Import database is a customs database; it covers complete shipment details of any commodity/product.
What are top imported products into Indonesia?
-Machinery, Iron Steel, Refined Petroleum, Mineral fuels, Plastic, Organic Chemicals Etc.
What fields covers in Indonesia Import Report?
This Report covers complete shipping structure like; Date of shipment, Product detail, Indonesian Buyer Name, Buyer Address, Foreign Supplier Name, Supplier Address, Port, shipment Quantity, CIF Value, Currency Etc.
For any inquiries, questions or commendations, please mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the following form