Indonesia located off the coast of mainland Southeast Asia in the Indian and Pacific Ocean and is one of the emerging market economies of the world with $168.8 billion worth of exported products in 2017. Indonesia's total population is 260.6 million and it translates to $650 worth for every people in that country.
The top exports of the Indonesia are Palm Oil, Coal Briquettes, Petroleum Gas, Crude Petroleum and Rubber. Rubber is the fastest growing top exported category experienced an increase in demand in 2017 increasing with 36.7% from 2016. And second highest is mineral fuels with up 32.3%.
INDONESIA TRADE ACTIVITY
Our Indonesia Export Data information is based on updated shipping bills, invoice, and other operational documentation, which are needed in the import/export trade. Indonesia Export trade data is collected directly from the Indonesia Customs, Port Authorities, Government bodies, shipping companies, and different Trade Associations. We make sure that all the information we collect is credible and verified before sharing it with our customers. Indonesia Customs Data fields include Year, Month, Exporter Name, Exporter Address, Importer Name, Importer Address, HS Code, Product Description, Quantity, Net Weight (KG), FOB Value, Export Country, Import Country, Loading Port and Unloading Port
BENEFITS OF INDONESIA CUSTOMS EXPORT DATA
* Evaluate Supplier or Buyer: The data provides insight into the various activities of suppliers and buyers, helping them to choose the ones suitable for their business.
* Monitor competitors: Staying updated with trading activities and information in Indonesia will help you understand your competition’s level.
*Find sales Prospects, new trends, and growth opportunities: Understanding what customers are looking for will lead to profitable and popular imports.
* Research market: Staying updated with import information enables researchers to stay updated with actual market changes and conclusions.
GET INDONESIA EXPORT DATA TO ANALYZE YOUR FUTURE BUSINESS GROWTH
* Understand Market: If you are ready to trade on the international level, understand the market first. TradeImex offers you genuine Indonesia export data that you can use to understand what are the market and trading trends in the current scenario.
* Evaluate Where You Do Stand: It is certainly important to check where you do stand in the market. Our data will help you get the idea about marketing trends. This way you can easily evaluate your position in the industry.
*Check What You Need: To understand what you need, we will definitely help you with our export data in Indonesia. The details we arrange for you will help you identify which factors need improvement. This way we offer you helping hands in achieving your business growth.
* Use Data Accordingly: There is no obligation on the way you want to use our data. You can easily make any strategy to enhance your business growth by using our data. Now, get dependable data and analyze your future business growth right away!
Frequently asked questions
What is Indonesia Export database?
- Indonesia Export database is a customs database; it covers complete shipment details of any commodity/product.
What are top exported products from Indonesia?
-Palm Oil, Rubber, Oil and Gas, Copper Ore Etc.
What fields covers in Indonesia Export Report?
- This Report covers complete shipping structure like; Date of shipment, Product detail, Indonesian Supplier Name, Supplier Address, Foreign Buyer Name, Buyer Address, Port, shipment Quantity, FOB Value, Currency Etc.
For any inquiries, questions or commendations, please mail at email@example.com or fill out the following form