Uzbekistan is a landlocked country in which 51% of the population lives in urban settlements; the agriculture-rich Fergana Valley, in which Uzbekistan's eastern borders are situated, has been counted among the most densely populated parts of Central Asia. Uzbekistan is the 94th largest export economy in the world with $8.5 billion worth of exported products in 2017. Uzbekistan’s total population is 29.7 million and it translates to $300 worth for every person in this Central Asian nation.
The top exports of Uzbekistan are Gold, Petroleum Gas, Non-Retail Pure Cotton Yarn, Ethylene Polymers, Radioactive Chemicals. Gold is the fastest growing top exported category experienced an increase in demand in 2017 increasing with up 29.7% from 2016. And second highest is Knitted Clothing which is also increased 29.6% from 2016.
UZBEKISTAN TRADE ACTIVITY
Our Uzbekistan Export Trade information is based on updated shipping bills, invoice, and other operational documentation, which are needed in the import/export trade. Export trade information is collected directly from the Uzbekistan Customs, Port Authorities, Government bodies, shipping companies, and different Trade Associations. We make sure that all the information we collect is credible and verified before sharing it with our customers. Data fields include Date, Customs Clearance Code, Serial Number, Exporter Code, Exporter Name, Importer Name, HS Code, Product Description, Quantity, Weight Per Unit (KGS), Net Weight, Gross Weight, Unit Value, Customs Value, Import Country, Export Country.
BENEFITS OF UZBEKISTAN EXPORT DATA
* Evaluate Supplier or Buyer: The data provides insight into the various activities of suppliers and buyers, helping them to choose the ones suitable for their business.
* Monitor competitors: Staying updated with trading activities and information in Uzbekistan will help you understand your competition’s level.
*Find sales Prospects, new trends, and growth opportunities: Understanding what customers are looking for will lead to profitable and popular imports.
* Research market: Staying updated with import information enables researchers to stay updated with actual market changes and conclusions.
PREPARE YOUR BUSINESS PLANS WITH UZBEKISTAN EXPORT DATA
*Avoid Poor Approaches: Poor approaches can affect your business growth adversely. You can now rely on Tradeimex’s Uzbekistan export data and identify the poor approaches. This way you can avoid them and focus on the best practices.
* Don’t Hesitate to Transform Your Services: You should never feel hesitant when it comes to transforming your services. In fact, our data will help you to understand what would be the right way to transform your services.
* Accept New Ideas: When you consider trading on an international level, you should have the flexibility to accept new ideas. Moreover, you should change your business strategies according to the new ideas if you actually want to embrace success.
*Identify Skills You Need: Identify the skills you need while preparing your business plans. We do provide 100% genuine and latest export data of Uzbekistan through which you can make the task easy. Now, avail all the facts online and use them to improve your business growth.