Ukraine import

Ukraine import data

The second-largest nation in Europe after Russia is Ukraine, which is situated in eastern Europe. In north-central Ukraine, on the Dnieper River, is the country's capital, Kyiv. A completely independent Ukraine did not emerge until the second half of the twentieth century, following protracted periods of domination by Poland-Lithuania, Russia, and the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics (U.S.S.R.). Belarus is Ukraine's northern neighbor, and it shares borders with Russia to the east, the Sea of Azov, the Black Sea, Moldova, Romania, Hungary, Slovakia, and Poland to the west. Ukraine's economy is impacted by the political ties between that country and the Russian Federation. Despite significant trade with Germany, Italy, and Poland, Russia remains the nation's largest partner for imports.

According to the Ukraine import data, Ukraine imports by nation in 2022 by countries - China's participation was 15.6% (8.65 billion US dollars). Poland came in at 9.93% (5.48 billion US dollars). With a share of 8.25% (4.56 billion US dollars), Germany and Turkey's participation was 6.08% (3.35 billion US dollars). Mineral fuels and oils ($12.48 billion), textiles, equipment for nuclear power plants and factories ($7.82 billion), electrical goods ($6.15 billion), pharmaceuticals ($2.98 billion), and plastics ($3.48 billion) are the nation's main imports. Ukraine imported services worth $55.22 billion in 2022, a decrease from almost 7.6 billion dollars the year before. The estimated worth of the nation's exports of services was anticipated to be USD 9.2 billion in 2022, exceeding the value of its imports. You may get precise and comprehensive data to help your business grow and succeed as we will gain insights into the Ukraine import data in detail.

 Ukraine Import Data | Ukraine Customs Data


The country has been ranked 56th in global imports, showing a significant position in the international trade.


With a mere 0.3% share in global import trade, it becomes evident that its presence in the international import market .


China holds a significant role as the largest import partner of the country in terms of goods imports and import share.


Petroleum oils and mineral fuels are the biggest import commodities of the country.


Top Imports into Ukraine

These were Ukraine's top imports in 2022, according to import data. The top imported goods into Ukraine in 2022 accounted for 37.55% of all imports, while the remaining imported goods made up 62.45% of all imports, according to the import data on Ukraine imports. Some of Ukraine’s top imports according to the Ukraine import data for 2022 are –

  • Petroleum oils and mineral fuels: 15.6% ($8.66 billion) 
  • Motor cars and other motor vehicles: 5.33% ($2.94 billion) 
  • Petroleum gases and hydrocarbons: 3.82% ($2.11 billion) 
  • Pharmaceuticals and Medicaments: 2.8% ($1.55 billion) 
  • Coal and solid fuels manufactured from coal: 2.13% ($1.17 billion) 
  • Electrical appliances including telephones: 1.83% ($1.01 billion) 
  • Iron and steel: 1.72% (952 million US$) 
  • Insecticides, rodenticides, fungicides, and herbicides: 1.65% ($912 million) 
  • Tractors: 1.43% ($792 million) 
  • Electric generating sets and rotary converters: 1.24% ($688 million) 
  • Partners

    Top Import Partners for Ukraine

    The top importers of goods into Ukraine, according to import data from 2022. The top importing nations for Ukraine in 2022 accounted for 59.36% of all imports, while the rest of the goods accounted for 40.64% of all imports by partner nations. The Ukraine customs data presented here only covers a small portion of Ukraine's imports. The top 10 nations that Ukraine imported the most goods from were as follows, according to the 2022 Ukraine Import Data are as follows:

    Value In Percentage(%)

  • China: 15.6% ($8.65 billion) 
  • Poland: 9.93% ($5.48 billion) 
  • Germany: 8.25% ($4.56 billion) 
  • Turkey: 6.08% ($3.35 billion) 
  • USA: 3.93% ($2.17 billion) 
  • Bulgaria: 3.71% ($2.05 billion) 
  • Italy: 3.25% ($1.79 billion) 
  • India: 3.04% ($1.68 billion) 
  • Russia: 2.79% ($1.54 billion) 
  • Czech Republic: 2.78% ($1.53 billion) 
  • Sample Data

    Ukraine Import Data Statistics

    We obtain trustworthy data from organizations, shipping businesses, and customs ports. This Trade Data contains a wide range of fields, such as HS codes, product descriptions, prices, quantities, origin country, destination country, and port names together with currency values. For traders and marketers, this trade data is crucial information that helps them to make informed decisions. From the HS codes and product descriptions to the quantity and cost of each product, everything can be obtained through this trade data. We have included a sample of this trade data for your convenience and greater understanding so that you can see what the trade data looks like as a whole, with complete details.

    So, as you can see that in this report, we also include the importers’/exporter's names and address details. In this comprehensive customs database, we ensure that every detail is meticulously recorded, which makes this trade data efficient for businesses worldwide. The complete information on the products that Ukrainian importers bought from foreign suppliers through inbound shipments made by land, sea, and air is included in the import statistics for Ukraine. The import data from Ukraine includes all the information about its imports that has been made public by data specifications, each of which includes a particular data field like the one in the reference sample. According to the Ukraine import data, Ukraine imported $83.86 billion worth of goods in 2022.  According to the customs data on Ukraine’s imports in 2022, Ukraine imported $83.86 billion in 2022, a 0.07% decrease from 2021. The information is entirely based on current and authentic shipping bills, invoices, and other critical trading documents and the import data of Ukraine. We get trustworthy data from Ukraine's customs ports, organizations, and other shipping businesses. A variety of specifications, including HS codes, product descriptions, quantity and price, port names, and currency values, are included in the customs data from Ukraine for its major imports.


    Benefits of Ukraine’s Import Data

  • Expand your business into the Ukrainian Market.
  • View Ukraine's most recent product demand and price projections.
  • Track and Examine the Shipment History of Your Rivals.
  • Give your marketing plan an approach based on data.
  • Create a powerful brand identity in Ukraine.
  • Create more ROI and long-term business goals.
  • Frequently Asked Questions!!

    Ukraine import data is a record of the goods and products that are brought into the countryfrom other countries.

    Ukraine import data is important because it provides valuable information on the country's trade and economic activities, including the types of goods being imported, their origin, andtheir value.

    Ukraine import data is collected from customs declarations and other official documentsprovided by importers and customs authorities.

    Some common goods imported into Ukraine include machinery, chemicals, vehicles, andagricultural products.

    The main sources of imports for Ukraine include Russia, China, Germany, Poland, and Italy.

    You might be interested in other continents as well