SRI LANKA IMPORT
Sri Lanka imported $21.3 billion worth of products in 2017. This is an increase by 9.3% since 2016. Sri Lanka has a population of 21.3 billion people, and this translates to about $950 in annual product demand from every citizen in the country.
Sri Lanka’s most popular import products include cereals, cotton, electric machinery, computers, mineral fuels, vehicles, iron, steel, plastics, ores, slag, ash, aircrafts, knit and crochet products, and pharmaceuticals. Imported steel are the fastest growing import category, with an increase of 153.6 % from 2016.
SRI LANKA TRADE ACTIVITY
Our Sri Lanka Import trade information is based on updated shipping bills, invoice, and other operational documentation, which are needed in the import/export trade. Import trade information is collected directly from the Sri Lankan Customs, Port Authorities, Government bodies, shipping companies, and different Trade Associations. We make sure that all the information we collect is credible and verified before sharing it with our customers. Data fields include Date, Transport Mode, Importer Name, Importer Address, Exporter Name, Exporter Address, HS Code, Product, Quantity, Net Weight, Gross Weight, Value, Import Country & Export Country
BENEFITS OF SRI LANKA IMPORT DATA
* Evaluate Supplier or Buyer: The data provides insight into the various activities of suppliers and buyers, helping them to choose the ones suitable for their business.
* Monitor competitors: Staying updated with trading activities and information in Sri Lanka will help you understand your competition’s level.
*Find sales Prospects, new trends, and growth opportunities: Understanding what customers are looking for will lead to profitable and popular imports.
* Research market: Staying updated with import information enables researchers to stay updated with actual market changes and conclusions.
USE SRI LANKA IMPORT AND EXPORT DATA TO CONTINUE TO GROW
* To Get Relevant Development Indicators: Development is what we experience at every stage whether it is life or business. If you are in the trade industry, you might be interested to know how to identify the relevant development indicators. Trade Imex is offering you quick access to Sri Lanka import and export data through which you can get the development indicators and chase better opportunities to improve your business growth.
* To Avoid Disappointments: Avoiding disappointment is necessary if you are involved in the foreign trade industry. We are offering you reliable and relevant data that helps you get the best business opportunities to avoid the disappointments. Now, you can focus on your growth instead of obstacles. This way you can open up new avenues to embrace success and avoid distress situations..
* To Get Overview of Trade Industry: Getting an overview of the trade industry is indeed useful for your future business goals. If you have a clear idea about the market, you can actually create better opportunities to get the desired results. Our data and trading experts will help you understand the details of every aspect. This way you can easily achieve your desired goals.
* To Understand What Is in Trend: Understanding what is in trend is indeed important if you are out for business. Trade Imex will help you understand what is in trend and encourage you to change your strategies accordingly. Get our Sri Lanka import data to learn the trendy approaches and get a clear idea about how to meet the customers’ needs and demands.