Singapore is an equatorial country, consisting of one main island and some 63 offshore islands. And Singapore is the 20th largest export economy in the world with $373.3 worth of exported products in 2017. Singapore’s total population is 5.9 million and it translates to $63,000 worth for every people in that country.
The Economy of Singapore is a highly developed Free Market Economy. Top Exports of Singapore are Refined Petroleum, Integrated Circuits, Computers, Oxygen Amino Compounds and Pharmaceuticals. Gold, gems and precious metals is the fastest growing top exported category experienced an increase in demand in 2017 increasing with 97.6% from 2016. And mineral fuels also increased with up of 27.6%.
SINGAPORE TRADE ACTIVITY
Our Singapore Export Trade information is based on updated shipping bills, invoice, and other operational documentation, which are needed in the import/export trade. Export trade information is collected directly from the Singapore Customs, Port Authorities, Government bodies, shipping companies, and different Trade Associations. We make sure that all the information we collect is credible and verified before sharing it with our customers. Data fields include Year, Month, HS Code, Description, Quantity, Value, Export Country & Import Country.
BENEFITS OF SINGAPORE EXPORT DATA
* Evaluate Supplier or Buyer: The data provides insight into the various activities of suppliers and buyers, helping them to choose the ones suitable for their business.
* Monitor competitors: Staying updated with trading activities and information in Singapore will help you understand your competition’s level.
*Find sales Prospects, new trends, and growth opportunities: Understanding what customers are looking for will lead to profitable and popular imports.
* Research market: Staying updated with import information enables researchers to stay updated with actual market changes and conclusions.
LEARN MERCHANDISABLE PRACTICES WITH SINGAPORE EXPORT DATA
* Learn Latest Trends in the Market: TradeImex is offering you convenient and direct access to genuine and important Singapore export data. You can now use this data to learn the latest trends that dominate the trade industry.
* Enhance Your Knowledge: It is important to learn new practices and enhance your knowledge from time to time. Now, use our data to enhance your knowledge and make it your strength in dominating the trading industry now.
* Analyze the Impact of New Strategy: Analyzing the impact of new strategies before implementing. Of course, learning new trends is not the only thing you should focus on. In fact, you should analyze what impact new strategies may can have.
* Make the Best Use of Modern Practices : It is always important to make the best use of modern practices and skills you learn. To begin with, it is better to use our Singapore export statistics and proceed ahead with a calculated mind.