Malaysia sits on the South China Sea in the center of Southeast Asia. The economy of Malaysia is the 3rd largest in Southeast Asia, and is the 38th largest economy with $217.9 billion worth of exported products in 2017. Malaysia's total population is 31.4 million and it translates to $6,900 worth for every people in that country.
Top Exports of Malaysia are Integrated Circuits, Refined Petroleum, Telephones, Semiconductor Devices and Palm Oil. Mineral fuels is the fastest growing top exported category experienced an increase in demand in 2017 increasing with 25.44% from 2016. And second highest is rubber with up of 25.43%.
MALAYSIA TRADE ACTIVITY
Our Malaysia Export Trade information is based on updated shipping bills, invoice, and other operational documentation, which are needed in the import/export trade. Export trade information is collected directly from the Malaysia Customs, Port Authorities, Government bodies, shipping companies, and different Trade Associations. We make sure that all the information we collect is credible and verified before sharing it with our customers. Malaysia Export Data fields include Year, Month, HS Code, HS Code Description, SITC Code, SITC Description, Quantity, Value, Exporter Country and Importer Country
BENEFITS OF MALAYSIA EXPORT DATA
* Evaluate Supplier or Buyer: The data provides insight into the various activities of suppliers and buyers, helping them to choose the ones suitable for their business.
* Monitor competitors: Staying updated with trading activities and information in Malaysia will help you understand your competition’s level.
*Find sales Prospects, new trends, and growth opportunities: Understanding what customers are looking for will lead to profitable and popular imports.
* Research market: Staying updated with import information enables researchers to stay updated with actual market changes and conclusions.
RUN YOUR BUSINESS ABROAD WITH MALAYSIA EXPORT DATA
* Learn Sharp Trade Promotion Strategies: You should always learn the sharp trade promotion strategies. We at Tradeimex always look forward to present you dependable and real report of Malaysia export data through which you can learn sharp and effective trade promotion strategies.
*Understanding Existing and Potential Challenges: Dealing with existing challenges only is not sufficient. In fact, you should have a clear idea or at least an estimate idea about the potential challenges you may face. We help you understand existing and potential challenges with our customized trade data and make trading easy for you.
* Prepare A Plan to Make Your Way to Success: Our data will help you reduce the trading risk. This way you can prepare a plan to make your way to success. Get export data of Malaysia from us and start making your own strategies that go in the right way and let you increase your chances of success.
*Gather Crucial Points: Utilize our data and gather crucial points without any hassle. After all, genuine and relevant points will be useful in trading aboard.