Kazakhstan imported $31.09 billion worth of products in 2017. This is an increase by 18% from 2017. Kazakhstan has a population of 18.04 million people, and this translates to about $500 in annual product demand from every citizen in the country.
Kazakhstan most popular import products includes Oil & Oil products, ferrous metals, chemicals, machinery, grain, wheat and coal. Oil and oil products are the fastest growing import category, with an increase of 59% from 2016.
KAZAKHSTAN TRADE ACTIVITY
Our Kazakhstan import trade information is based on updated shipping bills, invoice, and other operational documentation, which are needed in the import/export trade. Import trade information is collected directly from the Kazakhstan Customs, Port Authorities, Government bodies, shipping companies, and different Trade Associations. We make sure that all the information we collect is credible and verified before sharing it with our customers. Data fields include Declaration Number, Item Number, Registration Details, Direction of Movement, Exporter Name, Exporter Address, Importer ID, Importer Name, Importer Address, HS Code, Product Description, Gross Weight, Net Weight, Invoice Value, Statistical Cost, Type of Transport at Border, Delivery Condition, Country of Origin, Import Country
BENEFITS OF KAZAKHSTAN IMPORT DATA
* Evaluate Supplier or Buyer: The data provides insight into the various activities of suppliers and buyers, helping them to choose the ones suitable for their business.
* Monitor competitors: Staying updated with trading activities and information in Kazakhstan will help you understand your competition’s level.
*Find sales Prospects, new trends, and growth opportunities: Understanding what customers are looking for will lead to profitable and popular imports.
* Research market: Staying updated with import information enables researchers to stay updated with actual market changes and conclusions.
GET KAZAKHSTAN TRADE STATISTICS FOR YOUR BETTER UNDERSTANDING OF TRADE
* Analyze Total Imports: Analyzing total imports will help you understand how to unlock better trading opportunities. Of course, you need genuine data, facts, and details to understand the total import ratio. TradeImex is your partner that helps you reduce the hurdles and analyze total Kazakhstan import. All the details are collected by keeping your needs in mind.
* Trade Balance: To balance trade, you need to evaluate the previous growth and breakdowns. We never miss a chance to offer your prompt assistance whenever you want to learn about trade balance. Our data is genuine and helps you understand how to make a strategy to balance your trade. After all, you have to maintain stability when running a business overseas.
*Traded Goods: Traded goods and their details will help you identify better opportunities to increase your sell. This is exactly why you should use our data to monitor your business according to the previous trading growth. This will also give you a clear idea about how much cost you have to bear and where you should invest to make your business expand and grow.
* Measure Growth: Measuring the growth will be useful to make a successful business plan. At Trade Imex, we with our trading experts arrange Kazakhstan trade statistics data with accurate details. Measuring trade growth will help you to uncover the best opportunities to boost your business growth. You can easily request a quote for trade data online and enjoy comfort while making new business strategies.