India imported $444.1 billion worth of products in 2017. This is an increase by 24.5% since 2016 and a decrease of -4.7% from 2013. India’s imports currently represent 2.8% of overall international imports totaling $16.054 trillion in 2016. India has a population of 1.282 billion people, and this translates to about $350 in annual product demand from every citizen in the country.
India’s most popular import products mineral fuels, gems, electric machinery, machinery including computers, organic chemicals, plastics, animal/vegetable oils and fat, iron and steel, optical and medical apparatus, ores, slag, and ash. Imported ores and ash are the fastest growing import category, with an increase of 57.3 % from 2016.
INDIA IMPORT DATA TRADE ACTIVITY
Our India import trade information is based on updated shipping bills, invoice, and other operational documentation, which are needed in the import/export trade. Indian customs Import data is collected directly from the Indian Customs, Port Authorities, Government bodies, shipping companies, and different Trade Associations. We make sure that all the information we collect is credible and verified before sharing it with our customers. Data fields include Date, IEC code, Importer Name, Importer Address, Importer City, Indian Port, HS Code, Product, Quantity, Value, Mode of Transport, Country of Origin and Country of Import.
BENEFITS OF INDIA IMPORT DATA
* Evaluate Supplier or Buyer: The data provides insight into the various activities of suppliers and buyers, helping them to choose the ones suitable for their business.
* Monitor competitors: Staying updated with trading activities and information in India will help you understand your competition’s level.
*Find sales Prospects, new trends, and growth opportunities: Understanding what customers are looking for will lead to profitable and popular imports.
* Research market: Staying updated with import information enables researchers to stay updated with actual market changes and conclusions.
INDIA IMPORT DATA UNCOVERS MARKET STRATEGY
* Prepare Your Analysis: When you are investing in the Indian market, you might be on the hunt for accurate details to prepare the analysis. TradeImex is the genuine platform where you will get the authentic details about the India import data. Gain genuine insights and take your business growth to the next level. We always strive to bring you authentic and accurate information about the trade.
* Raise Products Quality: Maintaining a good reputation is possible only if you boost the quality of the products you import. Collecting Indian customs import data will help you understand the needs and desires of your customer. This way you can have a clue about what areas are doing well and what you may have to improve to raise the quality of your products.
*Broaden Your View: Staying updated and having a spectacular vision about the trade industry will be a bonus for you. Let us give you broaden vision and know ins and outs of trading through our authentic data. We feel proud in offering incredible information on Import Data India that you can trust when it comes to implementing the best strategies according to your business needs.
* Target the Best Market: For any business be it medium, large or small, analyzing the best market is quite necessary. To enhance business growth and elevate the profit ratio, it is mandatory to know your target audience. We ensure you target the best market by providing accurate and authentic India imports data. We want you always to be ahead from your competitors.
Frequently asked questions
How frequently do you update India import data?
-It updates on Monthly basis.
What is the benefit and use of India import data?
- You can check the Import activities into India thru this database.
Can I get a complete idea of the India’s Import market with your data?
-Yes, we are giving a brief analysis of each product.
Can I request a sample before purchasing India import data from you?
- Yes sure, Sample report is available before purchase.
For any inquiries, questions or commendations, please mail at email@example.com or fill out the following form