INDIA IMPORT DATA
India imported $444.1 billion worth of products in 2017. This is an increase by 24.5% since 2016 and a decrease of -4.7% from 2013. India’s imports currently represent 2.8% of overall international imports totaling $16.054 trillion in 2016. India has a population of 1.282 billion people, and this translates to about $350 in annual product demand from every citizen in the country.
India’s most popular import products mineral fuels, gems, electric machinery, machinery including computers, organic chemicals, plastics, animal/vegetable oils and fat, iron and steel, optical and medical apparatus, ores, slag, and ash. Imported ores and ash are the fastest growing import category, with an increase of 57.3 % from 2016.
INDIA IMPORT DATA TRADE ACTIVITY
Our India import trade information is based on updated shipping bills, invoice, and other operational documentation, which are needed in the import/export trade. Indian customs Import data is collected directly from the Indian Customs, Port Authorities, Government bodies, shipping companies, and different Trade Associations. We make sure that all the information we collect is credible and verified before sharing it with our customers. Data fields include Date, IEC code, Importer Name, Importer Address, Importer City, Indian Port, HS Code, Product, Quantity, Value, Mode of Transport, Country of Origin and Country of Import.
BENEFITS OF INDIA IMPORT DATA
* Evaluate Supplier or Buyer: The data provides insight into the various activities of suppliers and buyers, helping them to choose the ones suitable for their business.
* Monitor competitors: Staying updated with trading activities and information in India will help you understand your competition’s level.
*Find sales Prospects, new trends, and growth opportunities: Understanding what customers are looking for will lead to profitable and popular imports.
* Research market: Staying updated with import information enables researchers to stay updated with actual market changes and conclusions.
INDIA IMPORT DATA UNCOVERS MARKET STRATEGY
* Prepare Your Analysis: When you are investing in the Indian market, you might be on the hunt for accurate details to prepare the analysis. TradeImex is the genuine platform where you will get the authentic details about the India import data. Gain genuine insights and take your business growth to the next level. We always strive to bring you authentic and accurate information about the trade.
* Raise Products Quality: Maintaining a good reputation is possible only if you boost the quality of the products you import. Collecting Indian customs import data will help you understand the needs and desires of your customer. This way you can have a clue about what areas are doing well and what you may have to improve to raise the quality of your products.
*Broaden Your View: Staying updated and having a spectacular vision about the trade industry will be a bonus for you. Let us give you broaden vision and know ins and outs of trading through our authentic data. We feel proud in offering incredible information on Import Data India that you can trust when it comes to implementing the best strategies according to your business needs.
* Target the Best Market: For any business be it medium, large or small, analyzing the best market is quite necessary. To enhance business growth and elevate the profit ratio, it is mandatory to know your target audience. We ensure you target the best market by providing accurate and authentic India imports data. We want you always to be ahead from your competitors.
Frequently asked questions
Fees & Benefits
What is the daily rate?
The service operates either a 10 hour or 12 hour session. Under the new CCS System our Fees are required to be on a “per session” basis. Please note, each 10 hour session will have a 30 minute “grace” period to allow for flexible drop off’s and pick up’s. To calculate your approved CCS hours and daily rate, please contact us for more information.
What government rebates and benefits are available to families?
The Australian Government provides families with financial assistance to help cover the costs of approved childcare – this is referred to as the Child Care Subsidy.
What is the Child Care Subsidy (CCS)?
The Child Care Subsidy is income tested and is paid directly to approved childcare services to reduce the fees that eligible families pay. You can apply for the Child Care Subsidy online in your MyGov account or in person through Centrelink. To apply online, visit the Department of Human Services website.
Do I still need to pay for a scheduled day if my child is sick?
Yes, fees still apply for sick days, however families eceiving CCS are allocated 42 absent days for each child per financial year. These absences can be taken for any reason and also include Public Holidays. Once the child has reached 42 absent days, CCS is not paid for any further absences, unless the absences are taken for an additional absence reason such as:
Illness (with a medical certificate
Period of local emergency
Perioud of local emergency
Parent with rostered day off (Statutory Declaration signed by a J.P required)
Parent with rotating shift (Statutory Declaration signed by a J.P required)
Temporary closure of a school or pupil free days
Period of local emergency
Court ordered shared custody
Parents are requested to phone the centre if their child is unable to attend for any reason. Notice is also required in the incidence of infectious or contagious diseases in the family.
Are there holiday discounts?
Holiday Forms can be obtained from the office. If you are planning holidays we highly recommend that you submit this form to the Director as soon as possible. Dragonfly’s Early Learning offers a discounted rate of $75 per day for holiday absences. However, a minimum of two weeks written notice must be received in order to comply with the terms of this discount.
What To Bring
What do I need to pack in my child's bag?
Sending your child off to childcare is a whole new world and it can be a little daunting to know what you need to bring. At Dragonfly’s Early Learning, we ask that you bring the following items:
- Water bottle – preferably one with a cap or other covering for hygiene purposes.
- Comfort item (if needed) – some children like to sleep with a specific item, so it’s fine to send it along.
- Hat – we take sun protection seriously and provide you with one broad-brimmed bucket hat on enrolment but you are welcome to pack your own.
- A change of clothes – or two… or three. As with all clothing, we discourage singlets and spaghetti straps, as they do not provide adequate sun protection.
- Bedding – please pack a fitted cot sheet and either a blanket or top sheet depending on the weather for nap time.
- Baby bottle and dummy (if needed) – please make sure they have a lid to keep them clean.
- Nappies – we will only provide nappies for the 0-2 year old room. If your child is older and still requires nappies, please bring your own supply.
Please make sure you put your child’s name on everything you pack so if it gets misplaced or accidentally goes home with the wrong child, it can be easily returned to you.
Can my child bring toys from home?
We discourage children from bringing in toys from home. They might be a safety hazard for younger children in the centre or get lost. A comforter can be brought from home for when it’s time to sleep.
Can we bring a birthday cake?
Yes, you can bring a birthday cake as long as you provide a list of all ingredients to the director on the day to endure children with allergies are not exposed to anything they might have a negative reaction to.
Facilities & Provisions
What ages does Dragonfly’s cater for?
We cater for children aged 6 weeks to 5 years.
What are the operating hours?
The centre is open from 6.30am – 6.30pm Monday through to Friday.
What is included in the fees?
Daily fees are inclusive of nappies (up to 2 years), food, educational activities, exciting events plus much more!
What are the child to staff ratios?
We ensure the legislated staffing ratios are met at all times. Not only does this comply with the government safety requirements but allows our educators to develop meaningful relationships with your child.
At our centre, staffing ratios for children up to 24 months old are 1:4, over 24 months and less than 36 months are 1:5, and over 36 months including preschool age are 1:11.
What if my child has a dietary restriction or requirement?
We are passionate about ensuring all children have access to nutritious, healthy meals and have put policies in place to support children’s specific dietary requirements as long as a medical certificate is shown. Please Contact Us now so we can work together to support your child’s individual needs.
Can I visit the centre?
A centre tour is a great way for you and your child to get a feel for the centre and to experience our early learning environment first hand. We want you to be comfortable and happy that you’ve made the right decision for your child. Book a Tour Today!
What if I have a suggestion or complaint?
Feedback from families, educators, staff and the wider community is fundamental in creating a Service that meets regulations, meets the needs of enrolled children and their families, and continues to improve the quality of education and care it provides to children. Parents are provided with many avenues for verbal and written communication about our Service’s operations. Formal suggestions and complaints can be raised verbally with the Nominated Supervisor who will document the suggestion or complaint clearly and objectively on the Service’s Grievance and Complaint Form.
Why is early learning important?
The early years provide the foundation for the rest of a child's life. That's why high-quality early learning experiences are so important. By creating these environments, we're providing the best opportunities for children to reach their potential.
What is the Early Years Learning Framework?
The Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) describes the principles, practices and outcomes that support and enhance young children's learning from birth to five years of age, as well as their transition to school.
What is our curriculum and programs based on?
At Dragonfly’s Early Learning, we believe in getting back to basics and building a warm, nurturing and natural place where children feel valued and supported. Our play-based curriculum is interactive and exploratory. We believe in providing a natural learning experience with a rich variety of sensory materials such as mud, sand and paint, and equipment such as puzzles, lego and music. We also incorporate as many ‘real life’, meaningful play experiences as possible, like wood work, threading, home corner and many more.
Does the centre have a Kindergarten Approved Program?
Yes! Our Government Funded Kindergarten Program is created from the Queensland Kindergarten Learning Guidelines and Early Years Learning Framework, which have been adapted to meet each child’s needs and taught by our Bachelor qualified early childhood teacher.
Do we use Storypark?
Yes! We send daily communications on Storypark to our families. This allows parents to have a stronger understanding of their child’s development and support a continuous learning journey for their child.
For any inquiries, questions or commendations, please mail at email@example.com or fill out the following form